Monday, February 2, 2009

Growing boy(s)...

Of course in an average, normal, hectic day, we don't always notice how fast our kids grow... I mean, we don't always SEE the growth - see them getting taller and stronger, and plain ol' growing up. But here, I've SEEN my kids getting bigger, and I'm astonished by it. Where does the time go?
Noah sits on Ed's lap like such a big boy, sleepy enough that he's not wanting to get down and run right then, but instead sits and cuddles with his daddy.
Noah's not the only one growing - Ben's legs seem to stretch out every day. He has always been "lean", but with a growth spurt in progress, he's really trim and lanky. He's almost as tall as me (still have a few inches to go, thankfully), but he's tall enough for Noah to certainly look up to (figuratively and literally).
Here you can see the height that Noah's carrying around. He looks more like a toddler - a 3 or 4 year old, not just an 11 month old (to me anyway). I love my boys so much, and love that they're growing into such fine young men/boys.

No comments: