Thursday, April 3, 2008

Matt's big performance

This is Matt's big week... the performance of the spring musical, Mikado! He's having so much fun with this musical, because the costuming and the choreography are so much fun. He loves the humor involved in the script, and it's been fun to watch him as he learns his lines. It performs this weekend (Tonight is opening night... parent's night was the other night, thus the picture above), and I plan to go a couple of times, with family that comes for Noah's baptism.

This is going to be a huge weekend for us... with Matt's musical each night between now (Thursday) and Sunday, Ben's b'day tomorrow (can't believe he's already 12) and Noah's baptism (with family coming to town for it) on Sunday. I think I can expect to sleep soundly on Sunday night, ha.

I'm sure I'll have a lot of photos to add here after the weekend, so I'll hold off for now. On top of the upcoming busy schedule for the weekend, this week has been equally jam-packed with events.... namely dentist visits.... Ben got braces this week!!!!!!!!!!!! (gotta love the modern technology of camera phones, ha).

No comments: