Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun Times in the Spring Time

As I try to get myself in shape (haven't been in the pool all winter... needing to exercise SO bad), I got a jogging stroller. Noah LOVED the run, and he was a great little passenger. Our weather here had a set-back, and it's cold again now. But that can't last forever. So hopefully soon, Noah and I will be running on the streets of town again!
Noah loves his new exersaucer!!! He is starting to stare at the toys, and wants to reach out for them. He smiles when he's in it... so much so, that I think we're starting to see a sign of DIMPLES!
Noah and daddy played on the floor tonight, as they watched tv (ok, so only Ed was watching tv). But it didn't take long, until brother Ben joined in...
Daddy was feeling the weight difference in the two boys! haha!! Noah had a smaller surface to balance himself on, so biggest brother Matt had to stand near for added stability. PIG-PILE!!


No comments: