Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Super Great Day!!!

Ahhh, the sleepiness that comes from a good bottle, after a warm bath! Noah got his little IV and the white arm board removed this evening at bath-time, and I'm sure he feels so relieved to have freedom of his little arm. He rests peacefully no matter where he is, but especially in the arms (or lap) of his new mommy or daddy.

"Look out world, I'm going to break the hearts of all the little girls I encounter! I have already captured all the winks and grins of the crews of nurses in the Special Care Nursery... they can't get enough of me!" Noah stops the nurses in their tracks, he's so cute! And I don't think that's just a biased mommy talking, either! He's perfect, and we couldn't be more blessed! And he smells SOOO good!!!!! :) His curls are so soft and sweet! I hope you get to meet him in person one day... he'll touch your life forever, like he's touched ours already!
We will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow morning (finally), and we'll go stay with his Grandpa Dean, Grandma Karen, and his birth mommy Steph. They love him just as much as Ed and I do, and want to get a few more cuddles in before we head back to North Dakota.

1 comment:

Lesa Whaley said...

He looks perfect! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. we can't wait to meet him. Lesa