Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend ~

I can't believe that I let this much time pass since my last post! November jumped from my b'day weekend, straight to Turkey day! I suppose it's been a "good busy" this month, but not too busy to keep from taking the time to stop, think, and Thank God for my many blessings!

I am so fortunate to have a loving family whom I adore. My husband is strong, loving, caring, funny, and handsome. He's loyal, protective, and sensitive. I am so grateful God brought him into my life. My sons are equally amazing... they're talented, loving, hilarious, smart, creative, compassionate, and motivated. I love them with all my heart.

I am also blessed with a great house, a super job, and many talents through which I strive to brighten other people's days. God has richly blessed me with many dear friends, countless opportunities, and the strength and courage to face anything that He throws my way.

Thanks God, for everything! To YOU, I raise the praises in my heart!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

No comments: