Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yardwork in this day & age...

Ed and I asked the boys to rake the back yard this weekend... I really can't recall the last time they had to do that (it's been a few years, because I know we've done it for them), and now I can see why we didn't bother having them help.... because just as Ben was getting exasperated with Matt's incessant text messaging, we would have grown frustrated with him as well (but at least his outdoor gear is all cool and trendy).
Ben decided not to wait around for his brother to finish his conversation on the cell phone, because he had friends waiting to go jump their bikes on a dirt pile around the block (boys will be boys). Matt and Ben actually do work well together, and I didn't notice any bickering... must be a sign of them growing up. By the way, they did do a great job on the raking (just took a while between messages on the cell phone).

No comments: