Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wrestling Match...

Daddy and Noah wrestle on the floor (or, more accurately, daddy watches tv, and Noah comes and attacks his relaxation). Noah's really been standing more and more, using next to nothing at times to hold his balance. But it only takes a few minutes of Noah beating on his victim....
...before daddy retaliates, and goes into a tickle tackle! Noah giggles to no end, and loves every minute of it.
But soon, the giggles from behind my camera are realized, and Noah takes off after me.... or at least he's after the camera. Looking through my camera lens, I don't realize how close he has gotten, and soon the little fingers grab the strap, just as the shot is snapped. Boy, that was a close one. My camera wouldn't survive if little Noah got ahold of it. He's such an adorable little blessing to us!

No comments: