Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Living Life with GUSTO!!!

This is exactly how excited I am on this day!!! This photo was part of a "photo shoot" (it's so fun to say that... but it was REALLY out of my comfort zone to be the target of the camera lens, that why I just went crazy and laughed the whole time). In an effort to get some pix for my upcoming website and the back of my book, I hired a brilliant guy to take some photos... was SUCH a fun time!
My joy is overflowing, because today is the day that I get a large shipment of books... MY book... my PUBLISHED book... from my publisher, delivered by UPS... in a few hours (can't tell I'm excited, can you?). Below is the cover (many of you have seen this already, but wanted to share here in case you haven't), and it's available for purchase through the publisher's website (search by author name... Karyn Gall Hippen), or available from me. If you want an advance copy, just send me the retail price of $14.99, plus a couple bucks for shipping, and tell me where to send your copy (or copies, hehe).
My nationwide release date is set for December 1st... at which time it will be available through amazon.com, other online bookstores, as well as in retail bookstores all over (hopefully). I thank you in advance for your interest, your support, and your encouragement. I couldn't have accomplished this amazing dream, if it were not for the love and support of family and friends, but above all, it's God that has gotten me to where I am today... a strong woman!! I hope you all "Live Life with GUSTO", and embrace the journey. It's not about how hard we have it, or showing our badges of courage to prove our survivability... it's about celebrating the grace of God, and the merciful love with which He gets us through our struggles along the way. To GOD be the Glory!!!
Blessings to all my friends and family... I love you all more than words can ever capture. I am the luckiest woman on earth!


No comments: