Thursday, August 6, 2009

Graduation

It was hard not to be able to share these memories sooner (my computer was not cooperative), but I'm thrilled to be able to share these special times now. Matt's graduation was amazing... don't get me wrong, it's not like I didn't know he would graduate, it was never a doubt. But seeing him in the sea of classmates, with his honors ribbon draped around his neck, and wearing his cap proudly, AND hearing him sing in the choir, was more than my emotions could hold back.
I sobbed and sobbed... (I NEVER cry, by the way), and was overwhelmed with pride, love, and joy for my son.
Seeing the three boys together like this was a fantastic moment! God is good... my richest blessings were captured in this photo... my heart rejoiced that day (and still is)!

No comments: