Friday, June 27, 2008

Big Boy at Dinnertime

Noah has started sitting in a highchair now for supper... he LOVES sitting up, rather than laying back in a bouncy seat, to eat his cereal. He's now eating veggies and fruits too, liking peas, squash, sweet potatoes, (hates beans), pears & applesauce. We haven't tried the bananas yet, but I'm sure he'll follow Ben's lead, and gobble those right down as well. Matt's anxious to feed him fun stuff like yogurt or jello, but I have to remind him that babies can't digest all those things quite yet. I know, I KNOW, it's not going to kill him, but that's the beauty of raising a child... you get to do it YOUR way. ha. I don't have to allow others to give him the junk or treats, until I'm ready for him to have them. He'll grow up fast enough, and be able to try new things all along the way, but for now, it's Gerber's Baby Foods 1 for Noah! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful. What fun! Thanks for sharing the details and the pics.